VM repos on Gitorious

Luc Fabresse
Hi all,

 I am little bit lost in all repositories on Gitorious.
 I was using  cogvm/blessed but currently it does not compile smoothly (small glitches) on my mountain lion.

 So my questions are:
 - does CI uses cogvm/pharovm on gitorious?
 - should I use that one instead of cogvm/blessed?

Thanks,

#Luc

Re: VM repos on Gitorious

EstebanLM
gitorious is not used anymore.

use

instead.

Sorry for the mess.

Esteban

On Sep 25, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Luc Fabresse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

 I am little bit lost in all repositories on Gitorious.
 I was using  cogvm/blessed but currently it does not compile smoothly (small glitches) on my mountain lion.

 So my questions are:
 - does CI uses cogvm/pharovm on gitorious?
 - should I use that one instead of cogvm/blessed?

Thanks,

#Luc

Re: VM repos on Gitorious

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
Sorry for the mess.
Evolution is never pretty. All we can do is act and error correct. Thank you (all the core devs) for being consistently available to clear up the inevitable confusion :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: VM repos on Gitorious

Luc Fabresse

2013/9/25 Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>
EstebanLM wrote
> Sorry for the mess.

Evolution is never pretty. All we can do is act and error correct. Thank you
(all the core devs) for being consistently available to clear up the
inevitable confusion :)

yes thanks ;-)
and I will try with this repo.

Luc