VM simulator screen cast

Clément Béra

Hi all,

I made a screencast of myself using the Cog VM simulator to solve a bug in the Sista VM (including single stepping in machine code generated by the JIT) and published it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hctMBGAXVSs

It's not amazing, you have to deal with my French accent, but some of you might be interested.

Best,

Clément Béra
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq

Re: VM simulator screen cast

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Clément!

On Mar 7, 2018, at 7:48 AM, Clément Bera <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I made a screencast of myself using the Cog VM simulator to solve a bug in the Sista VM (including single stepping in machine code generated by the JIT) and published it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hctMBGAXVSs

It's not amazing, you have to deal with my French accent, but some of you might be interested.

I think it /is/ amazing :-). And there's nothing wrong with your accent.  Lovely screen cast; thank you!!

Best,

Clément Béra
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq

Re: VM simulator screen cast

fniephaus

Hi Clément,

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 5:32 PM Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Clément!

On Mar 7, 2018, at 7:48 AM, Clément Bera <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I made a screencast of myself using the Cog VM simulator to solve a bug in the Sista VM (including single stepping in machine code generated by the JIT) and published it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hctMBGAXVSs

It's not amazing, you have to deal with my French accent, but some of you might be interested.

I think it /is/ amazing :-). And there's nothing wrong with your accent.  Lovely screen cast; thank you!!

Sorry for being late to the party, but this is great and super helpful! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Best,
Fabio

Best,

Clément Béra
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq

Re: VM simulator screen cast

Clément Béra

Thanks all,

I like what I show but I don't like hesitations & French accent.

Next time I'll try to sketch it better.