VM temporary object memory is full, old space overflow

VM temporary object memory is full, old space overflow

NorbertHartl
I'm debugging zinc at the moment and if I restart the WAGsZincAdaptor a few times I get this error. I think I never saw the "old space overflow". Well, my gemtools session is one or two minutes old and the server is started freshly.
When get things in the old space? And what are the most probably reasons for the old space overflowing?

thanks,

Norbert

Re: VM temporary object memory is full, old space overflow

Dale Henrichs
Norbert,

Your gem log should contain some memory dumps with instance counts for classes, etc, that should give you a clue about what's filling up memory ...

If not, you can get a similar report by evaluating:

  System _vmPrintInstanceCounts: <see method comment for arg values>

Dale