VMWare golden pharo consortium :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we are happy to announce that VMWare is a golden consortium member of the pharo consortium.

Re: VMWare golden pharo consortium :)

senTalker
*THE* VMWare?
Cool, good news indeed!

2012/12/11 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> Hi guys
>
> we are happy to announce that VMWare is a golden consortium member of the pharo consortium.
>
> Stef

Re: VMWare golden pharo consortium :)

Esteban A. Maringolo
Excellent news.

Congratulations.

When will the consortium website be online?

Regards!

Re: [Pharo-consortium] VMWare golden pharo consortium :)

NorbertHartl

Am 11.12.2012 um 10:09 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Hi guys
>
> we are happy to announce that VMWare is a golden consortium member of the pharo consortium.

A good member indeed. Thanks to our friends at Ge….VMWare!

Norbert

On Dec 11, 2012, at 7:58 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Excellent news.
>
> Congratulations.
>
> When will the consortium website be online?

beta normally before the holidays of esteban :)
ie 16 of Dec

Stef