VMs and Closures

Bryce Kampjes

I've built both a Linux and Windows VM with the latest closure
bytecodes. They'll both be available in the next few days.

Both have the FreeType bitblit changes but I didn't build the FreeType
plugin for Windows. Building the FreeType dev libraries will wait
until next time.

What's going on with closure support?

Bryce

P.S. Yes, this means I'm preparing for an Exupery release

Re: VMs and Closures

johnmci
My todo list says I need to build a macintosh carbon VM with closure
today sometime before midnight...
I note it will be a 4.0.0 VM

On 2-Mar-09, at 2:37 PM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]
 > wrote:

> I've built both a Linux and Windows VM with the latest closure
> bytecodes. They'll both be available in the next few days.
>
> Both have the FreeType bitblit changes but I didn't build the FreeType
> plugin for Windows. Building the FreeType dev libraries will wait
> until next time.
>
> What's going on with closure support?
>
> Bryce
>
> P.S. Yes, this means I'm preparing for an Exupery release

=
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>