VNC controller

1 message Options

VNC controller

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

If someone is interested in a VNC controller for Aida/Web in Squeak, I
created a project here: http://mc.bioskop.fr/VNCController.html.

It allows you to resume/suspend the ui process, and start/stop the VNC
server (RFB package, available in Universes).

I find it very useful for production, when you only want to start the
VNC server and ui process on demand for security and stability reasons.

This small application is very close to seaside one, in fact I stole
most of the code.

If you find a bug, or have any idea of improvement, please tell me.

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton