VNC on mac?

LawsonEnglish
I've been trying to test the RFBServer on a Mac using the Seaside 2.8.4
image. I'm using Chicken of the VNC as my VNC client, but all I get is a
static iamge of the Squeak desktop. Can't referesh and certainly can't
interact.

The connection info says it IS an interactive session though.

Any ideas for what I'm doing wrong?

THanks

Lawson

Re: VNC on mac?

LawsonEnglish
Hmmm... Went ahead and tried it with the latest squeak version from
squeak.org and it worked fine.

Could there be a problem with Snow Leopard and the seaside image?

Lawson English wrote:

> I've been trying to test the RFBServer on a Mac using the Seaside 2.8.4
> image. I'm using Chicken of the VNC as my VNC client, but all I get is a
> static iamge of the Squeak desktop. Can't referesh and certainly can't
> interact.
>
> The connection info says it IS an interactive session though.
>
> Any ideas for what I'm doing wrong?
>

> THanks
>

> Lawson

Re: VNC on mac?

LawsonEnglish
And downloaded the latest pharo + seaisde/pier image
from the pharo site and it works. Sigh.