'VOMongoConnectionError' when dowloading mcz from smalltalkhub.com

'VOMongoConnectionError' when dowloading mcz from smalltalkhub.com – SmalltalkHub mcz downloads are broken ... looks like a mongo server has gone down? .... I ran into this problem running production tests yeste...
Well, I haven't see any email response, but today (after two days of brokenness), http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/dkh/metacello/main/Metacello-Base...
Hi Dale, Sorry, I did not see your message before. Yesterday, I switched smalltalkhub to the static version (a bit earlier than announced) to ...
Christophe, There is a new(?) problem that we are having that has been reported in this thread on the GLASS list[1] where I am able to succes...
As I've started digging around, I have found that this url[1] does produce the correct list of mcz files in the browser, but is currently fail...
My guess is lies in the difference in the payload returned. http://www.squeaksource.com/MooseSQL/ produces a html page: and the static small...
Hmm, this is going to be a hard one. SmalltalkHub got optimised in Pharo, consider MCHttpRepository>>#parseFileNamesFromStream: aStrea...
Depends upon how old that optimized code is ... as little as a 15 days ago, the last time my travis cron job ran successfully[1], the pharo co...
The static version of StHub seems to always assume the client is Pharo, while the dynamic version used format=raw (which non-Pharo implementation ...
That makes sense and confirms that the static site has a bug ... portions of my work are on hold until the SmalltalkHub issue is resolved and ...
Hi Dale, I would not call it a bug but an omission ;) It is hard to guess that a tool is scraping an html page to get data. Nevertheless, I...
Smalltalkhub is now to able to distinguish between raw and not raw mcz listing requests. Ex: http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside30LGPL/...
> On 28 Aug 2020, at 10:13, Christophe Demarey <christophe.demarey@...> wrote: > > Smalltalkhub is now to able to distinguis...
> Le 28 août 2020 à 10:15, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven@...> a écrit : > > > >> On 28 Aug 2020, at 10:13, Christ...
Christophe, I appreciate your effort, but I assume that you aren't finished yet? When I use the url from your message I get a `Not Found` er...
I understand that he new site is unusable if tools do not get the expected input. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was just not aware of this as Pha...
Christophe, Again, I appreciate your effort, but you are not quite there. If you look at SqueakSource or GemSource html (attached), the html...
I hope this time it will be fine. I removed the newline characters. I will also check if I can keep the original url in the browser rather than t...
Sooooo close, the interactive tests are passing, but there is a use case that is popping up in a travis job[1] where this url http://smalltalk...
Hi Dale, > Le 29 août 2020 à 19:40, Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs@...> a écrit : > > Sooooo close, the interactive tests are p...
On 8/30/20 3:07 AM, Christophe Demarey wrote: > Hi Dale, > >> Le 29 août 2020 à 19:40, Dale Henrichs >> <dale.henrichs...
Okay, I've finally sorted things out ... and it gets down to the difference between MCHttpRepository>>parseFileNamesFromStream: returning ...
Hi Dale, Thanks for the very detailed explanation. I updated the href link to only include the mcz file name. I also took the opportunity to d...
On 9/1/20 1:51 AM, Christophe Demarey wrote: > Hi Dale, > > Thanks for the very detailed explanation. > I updated the href link ...
Hi everyone, not quite sure what's happening yet, but bootstrapping Metacello in Squeak will attempt to download http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/d...
Hi Tom, > Le 1 sept. 2020 à 12:14, Tom Beckmann <tomjonabc@...> a écrit : > > Hi everyone, > > not quite sure what's...
Works perfectly, thank you for the rapid fix! Best, Tom On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 12:27 PM Christophe Demarey < christophe.demarey@...>...
> On 30 Aug 2020, at 12:07, Christophe Demarey <christophe.demarey@...> wrote: > > Hi Dale, > >> Le 29 août 2020...
Thanks looks fine to me, Christophe, thank you for the great work. The non format=raw case results in a redirect but that should be acceptable,...
> On 27 Aug 2020, at 14:36, Christophe Demarey <christophe.demarey@...> wrote: > > Hi Dale, > > Sorry, I did not se...
Again, I don't know what software is serving SmalltalkHub HTTP requests, but can't we make a redirect or rewrite rule in the HTTP request to tra...
Hi Esteban, > Le 27 août 2020 à 15:14, Esteban Maringolo <emaringolo@...> a écrit : > > Again, I don't know what software is...
Hi Cristophe, I was referring to exactly what you mention you did to preserve the load of dependencies. But since it failed me, and also to D...
Hi Sven, > Le 27 août 2020 à 14:47, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven@...> a écrit : > > > >> On 27 Aug 2020, at 14:36...
Hi Dale, Can't you use this? http://static.smalltalkhub.com/dkh/metacello/mc/Metacello-Base-dkh.109.mcz Available at: http://static.smallt...
On 8/25/20 9:07 AM, Esteban Maringolo wrote: > Hi Dale, > > Can't you use this? > http://static.smalltalkhub.com/dkh/metacello/m...