VW 7.10.1 PUL availability

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

when can we expect the PUL edition to be available?

Regards,
Steffen

Re: VW 7.10.1 PUL availability

Fortman, Suzanne
Steffen,

Thank you for your interest in Cincom and Cincom Smalltalk.

The Personal Use License (PUL) versions of Cincom ObjectStudio 8.5.1 and Cincom VisualWorks 7.10.1 will be made available in the next few weeks.

Our policy is to make the new versions available to our customers and partners and then we make them available via the Personal Use License within 6-8 weeks after that.

Suzanne

Suzanne M. Fortman
Cincom Systems, Inc.
Smalltalk Program Director
Manager, Cincom Smalltalk Engineering
office: 949-722-8928
mobile: 949-933-0055

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that it has been sent in error and therefore any use is strictly prohibited.