[VW 7.5nc] Workspace formatting erases comments

[VW 7.5nc] Workspace formatting erases comments

Cesar Rabak
I just noticed that if you 'Format Selection' using the blue mouse
button in a section of code which contains comments before or after the
code, in the Workspace it gets erased after the formatting!

Is this expected behaviour?

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.
Get counted: http://counter.li.org/

Re: [VW 7.5nc] Workspace formatting erases comments

Dave Stevenson-2
Well, I didn't expect it!  I'll file an AR.

Note that if the comment is between two of the expression in the
selection, it is formatted as expected, and not lost.

Dave

Dave Stevenson escreveu:
 > Well, I didn't expect it!  I'll file an AR.

OK, thanks!

 > Note that if the comment is between two of the expression in the
selection, it is formatted as expected, and not lost.

I didn't know that, thanks again for the (interim ;-) fix!

Regards,