VW 7.7 Glorp release notes

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I was wondering if the release notes for the Glorp version which comes with VW 7.7 are published somewhere :).  I'd like to know the difference between it and it's previous versions for the Pharo port.

Thanks!
Guille

Re: VW 7.7 Glorp release notes

Alan Knight-2
Yeah, I'm not exactly the best with release notes. There are probably three sources for general information.

For significant changes, they might be in the VisualWorks release notes.
All changes ought to be listed with one-line descriptions in the fixed_ars.txt list.
The versions in the public Store should have comments associated with them indicating what was changed. However, those comments might just be an AR number which kind of leaves you back with the previous solution.

[hidden email]
10 August, 2011 1:06 PM