VW 8.1.1 & 8.2 off by one error

1 message Options

VW 8.1.1 & 8.2 off by one error

Richard Sargent (again)
The implementation of Browse Implementors in a method source pane has an off by one error.

I typed the source for a method and before I saved it, I wanted to find out whether it should have been a class method or an instance method. So I highlighted a message send and browsed its implementors.

The source was:
extraAttributes

        ^super extraAttributes, #()

I highlighted the portion bolded (the super send).

The window that opened showed me implementors of #, instead.

If I highlight everything except the last letter (extraAttribute), the Browse Implementors does show me the implementors of #extraAttributes (with the "s").