VW NameSpace Reservation Wiki

Charles Adams
I tried to edit the wiki at http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/VW+NameSpace+Reservations and it is not working. The edit seems to work; the preview acknowledges the change but the save doesn't save it.

Recently I discovered, to my horror, that I put my actual, uncamoflaged email on this wiki when registering ControlWORKS as a namespace. Naturally, I want to change that, so I tried editing the wiki. No dice.

Charlie Adams

Re: VW NameSpace Reservation Wiki

Denis Johnson
I also tried and it failed for me too.

Denis

On 7/11/07, Charles Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to edit the wiki at
> http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/VW+NameSpace+Reservations
> and it is not working. The edit seems to work; the preview acknowledges the
> change but the save doesn't save it.
>
> Recently I discovered, to my horror, that I put my actual, uncamoflaged
> email on this wiki when registering ControlWORKS as a namespace. Naturally,
> I want to change that, so I tried editing the wiki. No dice.
>
> Charlie Adams

Re: VW NameSpace Reservation Wiki

Mark Roberts
At 08:18 PM 7/21/2007, Denis Johnson wrote:
>I also tried and it failed for me too.

Your IP address is probably blocked.

Re: VW NameSpace Reservation Wiki

Charles Adams
Thanks. You're probably right.

Re: VW NameSpace Reservation Wiki

James Robertson-7
Actually, it's likely an anti-spam thing I installed on the Wiki. There's a
"too many hrefs" rule, and that page hits it by default.  I'll modify it