VW -> Pharo

eftomi
Hi,

What is currently the most efficient way to import a parcel / code from VW
8.3 to Pharo 7 or 8?

Thanks and best wishes,
Tomaz

Re: VW -> Pharo

eftomi
… namely, I was thinking about porting ActiveRecord - if I'm not mistaken,
Alan's AR is not implemented yet in Pharo. It would be nice to have a "whole
package" as SQLAlchemy+Reflection and Entity Framework Database First. Not
all the projects are mission critical and this kind of tools are very handy.

Best wishes,
Tomaz

Re: VW -> Pharo

Tim Mackinnon
Yes having these things would be very useful, thanks for pushing them.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone