VW on PocketPC

Andrés Garagiola
Do you know if VW is totaly compatible with a Pocket PC with an SA 1100 processor and Windows mobile 2003?

Thanks
Regars

AW: VW on PocketPC

Nowak, Helge
Dear Andrés,

I don't know what a "SA 1100 processor" is. We are delivering vms for XScale/ARM or x86 chip designs. Windows CE and Windows Mobile, which is based on Windows CE, vary very much from device to device. Therefore we can't guarantee "total compatibility". The only thing you can do is try ;-)

HTH
Helge

AW: VW on PocketPC

Georg Heeg

Andrés,

The issue with Windows Ce alias Windows Mobile is that the details are in each vendor’s hands. We tested some SA 1110 processor devices with Windows Mobile 2003 and it worked on most of them. On some other devices there were problems; and these problems were visible almost immediately.

Thus the only recommendation is: Try out.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712