[VW7.10] RBPrintHierarchyTool package does not work anymore.

[VW7.10] RBPrintHierarchyTool package does not work anymore.

askoh
Administrator
The Print Hierarchy tab does not update when a different class is selected. This seems to be a new problem in 7.10. Any help is appreciated.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: [VW7.10] RBPrintHierarchyTool package does not work anymore.

Niall Ross
Dear Koh,
    the tool lacks an #updateContents method.  Try adding

BrowserPrintHierarchyTool>>updateContents
    self text value: codeModel classOrNameSpace printHierarchy.

That seems to work OK for me.

If this, or some development of it, works for you, I assume you will
publish a 7.10 - 1 version to the open repository.

             HTH
                   Niall Ross