VW7.10 What is shortcut for :=

askoh
Administrator
In 7.9 it was Alt G. But that does not work in 7.10.

How can I get a list of shortcut keys in VW?

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: VW7.10 What is shortcut for :=

Steve Cline
look for senders of #displayColonEqualKey: or implementors of #keyboardDispatchTable - that should get you close (I don't have 7.10 loaded, just guessing from similar spots in 7.9)

Re: VW7.10 What is shortcut for :=

Antony Blakey-5

On 24 Nov 2013, at 11:21 am, askoh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can I get a list of shortcut keys in VW?

In settings, look and feel section, key bindings -> edit. Thee is an option to product an HTML page showing the key bindings.

Antony Blakey
--------------------------
Ph: +61 438 840 787

To remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all.
 -- Elie Wiesel

Re: VW7.10 What is shortcut for :=

Maarten Mostert-2
Well  anyway there is a problem on 7.10 with the formatting key-stroke, defined as ^F

I have MacBook Pro with a French  azerty  layout. I have a shift, Fn, Ctrl an ^ and a Command button. Impossible to have any format keystrokes works however. Hitting the ^ button in french actually makes a headed character like même  or fenêtre and non of the combinations of shift command F or Ctrl+Command+F or Atl+Command+F seems to work.

Don't want you to stop for this small problem but if any one is working on that please don't hesitate to come back to me.

Regards,

@+Maarten,

On 24 Nov 2013, at 11:51 pm, Maarten Mostert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well  anyway there is a problem on 7.10 with the formatting key-stroke, defined as ^F

If you're looking in the OSX column, that's control-F

Antony Blakey