[VW7.4.1 + Fedora Core] DLLCConnect Library not loaded error

1 message Options

[VW7.4.1 + Fedora Core] DLLCConnect Library not loaded error

Mani S Kartha
Hi,

After creating an Externalinteface for some header files, i tried to run
a procedure from it.
I get the following error (a LibraryNotLoadedError) parameter >>a
SystemError (#'generic error' ,'/home/myLibrary.so: undefined symbol:
MDF_Enqueue').

The library file path was correct and the permission was fully set.
I think the interdependency problem is also not applicable, since the
library file i specified is the only one for my External Interface
class. Also there was no parameter of 87, 126 or 1157.

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions?
(I also admit that i couldn't follow ....
libraries that require static linking / adding interface functions or
re-linking libraries as DLLs (as in the pdf).
Could it be the part i am missing?)

Thanks in advance,

maNi