VW7.6 stackedWindows returns empty collection on 64 bit Win7

VW7.6 stackedWindows returns empty collection on 64 bit Win7

Mark Pirogovsky-3
I came across strange anomaly with the VW 7.6c Vm on the Windows 7 64 bit.

"Screen default stackedWindows" returns empty collection.  When executed
on any other versions of Windows like XP, Vista, Vista 64 it returns a
collection of windows.

Does anybody have any explanation and/or work around for this?

Regards,

--Mark Pirogovsky

Re: VW7.6 stackedWindows returns empty collection on 64 bit Win7

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
I cannot reproduce this error.

Am 10.06.2010 20:07, schrieb Mark Pirogovsky:
> I came across strange anomaly with the VW 7.6c Vm on the Windows 7 64 bit.
>

> "Screen default stackedWindows" returns empty collection. When executed
> on any other versions of Windows like XP, Vista, Vista 64 it returns a
> collection of windows.
>
> Does anybody have any explanation and/or work around for this?

Re: VW7.6 stackedWindows returns empty collection on 64 bit Win7

Steven Kelly
You should probably try running the 7.7a VM now that is out.
Steve