VW7.9 Remembering window position and size.

VW7.9 Remembering window position and size.

askoh
Administrator
Hi:

VW seems to remember the position and size of some windows. So subsequent windows of the same nature open in the same position and size.

What must I do to make VW save the window position and size explicitly? It is not clear when that info is remembered or how to change what is remembered.

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: VW7.9 Remembering window position and size.

Mark Pirogovsky-3
You can use is the GUI painter tool to save the position of the last opened windows:

Hope this helps.

askoh wrote:
Hi:

VW seems to remember the position and size of some windows. So subsequent
windows of the same nature open in the same position and size.

What must I do to make VW save the window position and size explicitly? It
is not clear when that info is remembered or how to change what is
remembered.

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh

4 Hormones Making Us Fat?
Learn how to control 4 hormones all skinny people have in balance.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3265/51c0b6621279a36617e2bmp03duc