VW8.0

Braun
I tried the GUIPainter tool in VW 8.0. When I choose a widget, for
example a Region or a list and I want it a new backcolor, I had to make
a klick on the word 'none' - not fine I think, but it works. But once I
gave it a color I dont't know how to change it again. No klick wherever
in the field backcolor no double-cklick will change this color anymore.
The only way I found is to delete the widget and give it the new color.
I think there should be an easier way.
Thanks for enlighten me
Norbert Braun

Re: VW8.0

davidbuck
This appears to be a bug introduced in VW 8.0.  Colors work fine in
VW7.10.1.

David Buck