VWNC: How capture each event in a BrowserCodeTool ?

VWNC: How capture each event in a BrowserCodeTool ?

Frederic Pluquet-3
Hi,

I want capture each pressed key in a BrowserCodeTool to do something
after each pressing of a specific key (space for example).

How can I do this ?

Thank you,

Frédéric Pluquet

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

RE: VWNC: How capture each event in a BrowserCodeTool ?

Terry Raymond
Use probes or watch windows.

You can catch key presses or releases in the subclasses
of KeyboardEvent, or you can catch them when they are
dispatched.

Terry

Terry Raymond       Smalltalk Professional Debug Package
Crafted Smalltalk
80 Lazywood Ln.
Tiverton, RI  02878
(401) 624-4517      [hidden email]
<http://www.craftedsmalltalk.com>

Karsten Kusche

you can try to use #keyboardHook: aBlock to process all the keyboard
events.

Kind Regards
Karsten