[VWNC ]Problem accessing HTTPS while running on Linux Sent Os

[VWNC ]Problem accessing HTTPS while running on Linux Sent Os

Mark Pirogovsky-3
Hello All.

Currently I am using VW 7.9.1.

  I am writing a code to access some https url  like in the following code:

[Net.HttpsClient new  get:
'https://app.myserver.com/api/v1/']on:TLSCertificateWarning do:[:eX | eX
resume: true].

This line of code runs fine on my PC with Windows 7.  When I try execute
the same code in the Linux server environment the system fails with
telling me that :"Message not understood: #versionMajor". It seem that
some cypher is missing or not configured properly.

Does any one have any idea what to do about it ?

Thanks,

--
Mark

Re: [VWNC ]Problem accessing HTTPS while running on Linux Sent Os

Jerry Kott
Mark,

can you provide more specific information, such as a stack report? There are multiple senders and implementors of #versionMajor in the TLS package, so it’s impossible to guess what the problem might be. A missing or misconfigured cipher would typically result in a different kind of error.

Jerry Kott
Smalltalk Development, Cincom Systems
PGP fingerprint: 07D0987E142BE7D39A3F99D71DAF1CF392A9236F