VanIsle CampSmalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014

1 message Options

VanIsle CampSmalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014

SCONA mailing list
Hi all,

I just want to give you a short Heads Up on the still upcoming "Vancouver Island Camp Smalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014".

We soon need to prepare and register a meeting place, accomodation options as well as transportation arrangements.
These depend very much on the amount attendees we may expect.

So please, give us a short note if you will join.
We are also interested in your interests/needs/limitations regarding your stay or Camp Smalltalk contributions.
Since there are several ways to reach Vancouver Island it would be very helpful if you could also let us know if you would either reach Vancouver Island by...

...plane/float plane via: Nanaimo, Victoria, Comox
...ferry: Nanaimo (Dukepoint, Departure Bay), Victoria (Swartzbay/Downtown)
...bus (Greyhound): Nanaimo
...or by car.

Please let us also know if you might be able to pick somebody up at on of the just mentioned transportation hubs.

Our email addresses are:

Depending on the participant number we will locate the Camp Smalltalk to Nanaimo or even to Tim's place in Qualicum.
Any additional ideas from locals are very welcome, too!

Please feel free to send this information to additional lists. (already included are: [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email])

Let us know.
Sebastian