Vancouver Meetup group. Second edition

fstephany
Hi,

The next meetup of the Vancouver Smalltalk Developers Group is scheduled
for next thursday in Gastown.

This will be a demo meetup. If you want to show something, bring your
laptop and share your love!

* 6pm, Thursday, June 14, 2012
* The Office (http://www.theofficevancouver.com/),
309 West Cordova Street (Room 320)
Vancouver
BC V6B 1E5

If you're a meetup.com member, please RSVP for the event, that will help
to plan and bring some visibility to the group:

http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/

Cheers,
Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225

Re: Vancouver Meetup group. Second edition

fstephany
Hi,

Just a quick report of yesterday meetup.

We planned to make a Demo meetup. It ended up in a VA Smalltalk
presentation by Sebastian Heidbrink (thanks Sebastian!).

He went through the creation of a small application from scratch (how to
load stuff, ENVY's basics, etc). Pretty interesting for those of us who
haven't seen anything else that screenshots on Instantiations website!

Seven people showed up (two of them were new to Smalltalk). Nothing is
decided yet for next time but we will try to keep the monthly meeting.

Once again, if you're in Vancouver area, you can join the meetup group: