Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup Group

Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup Group

fstephany
Hi there,

I've just started a Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup group. If
you're in the area, it would great to meet around a beer and some
lightning talks.

Cheers,
Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225

Re: Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup Group

fstephany
And here's the link:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225
BE: +32 65 709 131

Re: Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup Group

SergeStinckwich
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:56 AM, Francois Stephany
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just started a Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup group. If you're in
> the area, it would great to meet around a beer and some lightning talks.

Great ! I will be in Vancouver from April 22 to 25
for the ISCRAM 2012 conference.
Maybe i can meet some Smalltalkers here ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

Re: Vancouver Smalltalk Developer Meetup Group

fstephany
Hi Serge,

I'll be in Vancouver at that time, let me know in private emails where
you stay, we can have beer and some smalltalk ;)

Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225