Vancouver Smalltalk Meetup - 9th October

1 message Options

Vancouver Smalltalk Meetup - 9th October

fstephany
Smalltalkers,

The Vancouver Smalltalk developers group will meet next Tuesday.

I gonna make a short demo (~15minutes) of Voyage[1], a document-object
mapper to store Smalltalk objects in MongoDB[2]. This library is written
by Esteban Lorenzano.

We will also discuss the future of this group and see if someone wants
to organize future meetings.

The meetup will take place in the office of A Thinking Ape[3] (3rd floor
of the building), a gaming company based in Gastown.

Please RSVP on the Meetup group if you can:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/events/85340852/

And consider joining the group if you haven't already:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/

It will be my last day in Vancouver before going back to Belgium.
Hope to see you there,

Francois

In a nutshell:

When: 9 October 2012, 6pm