Vertical scroll disappear with OB in Pharo 1.1

Vertical scroll disappear with OB in Pharo 1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Lukas. In the latest code of OB in Pharo 1.1 if the size of the System Browser is too small, the vertical scroll disappear.

I tried in PharoCore and there it doesn't happen.

Look the two attached screenshots.

Cheers

mariano

Picture 2.png (186K) Download Attachment
Picture 3.png (178K) Download Attachment

Re: Vertical scroll disappear with OB in Pharo 1.1

Lukas Renggli
You mean in the textarea?

That has always been like this. As soon as the minimal width of the
toolbar buttons is reached they push the textarea outside the window.
I don't know how to fix this.

Lukas

2010/5/17 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Lukas. In the latest code of OB in Pharo 1.1 if the size of the System
> Browser is too small, the vertical scroll disappear.
>
> I tried in PharoCore and there it doesn't happen.
>
> Look the two attached screenshots.
>
> Cheers
>
> mariano

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
You mean in the textarea?

That has always been like this.

ups...you are right sorry. I thought it was only 1.1 but I checked in 1.0 and it is the same.

As soon as the minimal width of the
toolbar buttons is reached they push the textarea outside the window.
I don't know how to fix this.

I don't know.  Maybe we can check in the default browser of PharoCore? there we don't have this problem. I have no idea how it is fixed, thus.

Thanks

Mariano

Lukas

2010/5/17 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Lukas. In the latest code of OB in Pharo 1.1 if the size of the System
> Browser is too small, the vertical scroll disappear.
>
> I tried in PharoCore and there it doesn't happen.
>
> Look the two attached screenshots.
>
> Cheers
>
> mariano

Lukas Renggli