Vertical scrollbar

Dirk Verleysen-2
Janko,

I'm not seeing a vertical scrolllbar on my pages in Firefox or IE7? Any idea what could be the reason ?

Dirk
------------- volgend deel ------------
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

Vertical scrollbar

Janko Mivšek
Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> I'm not seeing a vertical scrolllbar on my pages in Firefox or IE7? Any
> idea what could be the reason ?

Interesting. It seems that something is wrong with CSS, but I can't say
why. Quick inspecting your page with FireBug revealed me nothing. Maybe
some other CSS expert can help here?

By the way, it is a time to announce your wonderful site a bit broader :)

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Vertical scrollbar

Dirk Verleysen-2
I found this problem. In my .content there was a position: fixed; line. I
removed it and now the scrollbar is available.

Dirk