VerveineJ Output path

Matias Barahona
Hi fellows,

I'm starting to use VerveineJ to parse java projects to MSE format. I want to know if there's a way to set the output path/filename as a parameter of the execution, instead of the default: "output.mse"

thanks in advance for your answer,

Matías Barahona.

Re: VerveineJ Output path

Nicolas Anquetil

the option is there (-o file) but for some probably very stupid reason it does not work.
will look at it

nicolas