VerveineJ: analyse Eclipse

Damien Cassou
Hi,

is it possible to analyse Eclipse source code with VerveineJ? I always
got various OutOfMemoryException

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: VerveineJ: analyse Eclipse

Tudor Girba-2
Try providing more memory when you run VerveineJ:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/externals/import-export/external/verveineJ

Cheers,
Doru

On Feb 4, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to analyse Eclipse source code with VerveineJ? I always
> got various OutOfMemoryException
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm."
> Winston Churchill

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: VerveineJ: analyse Eclipse

Nicolas Anquetil
try running incrementally

You specify the -i option, the classpath for the entire project but run
verveinej for every plugin one after the other

At each run, verveinej will read existing mse file and add new entities
to it

nicolas

On 02/04/2013 05:16 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Try providing more memory when you run VerveineJ:
> http://www.themoosebook.org/book/externals/import-export/external/verveineJ
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On Feb 4, 2013, at 4:57 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to analyse Eclipse source code with VerveineJ? I always
>> got various OutOfMemoryException
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> --
>> Damien Cassou
>> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>>
>> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
>> losing enthusiasm."
>> Winston Churchill
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)