VerveineJ and Collections

Matthias Junker-2
Hello,
i tried parsing a simple project with VerveineJ with only one class as follows:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import java.util.List;

public class Bla {

public static void main(String[] arg){

List list = new ArrayList();

Arrays.asList("abc");

}

}

When i load the mse in Moose, i only have the following model classes:

Object, Bla, String, CharSequence, Serializable, Arrays

However the List related classes (List, ArrayList, Collection,...) seem to be missing. It's weird, because the class Arrays is in the same jar/package as List (java.util) but doesn't get parsed. Could this be a problem with Generics?

Cheers,
Matt

Re: VerveineJ and Collections

Nicolas Anquetil
thank you for reporting.

Will look at it ASAP, but it will probably have to wait for next week.

Let me take the opportunity to thank also Doru for the other bug reports. (and same answer goes to him :-) )

nicolas

i tried parsing a simple project with VerveineJ with only one class as follows:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import java.util.List;

public class Bla {

public static void main(String[] arg){

List list = new ArrayList();

Arrays.asList("abc");

}

}

When i load the mse in Moose, i only have the following model classes:

Object, Bla, String, CharSequence, Serializable, Arrays

However the List related classes (List, ArrayList, Collection,...) seem to be missing. It's weird, because the class Arrays is in the same jar/package as List (java.util) but doesn't get parsed. Could this be a problem with Generics?

Cheers,
Matt

Re: VerveineJ and Collections

Tudor Girba
Thanks, Nicolas.

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2011, at 17:11, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> thank you for reporting.
>
> Will look at it ASAP, but it will probably have to wait for next week.
>
> Let me take the opportunity to thank also Doru for the other bug reports. (and same answer goes to him :-) )
>
> nicolas

www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."

Re: VerveineJ and Collections

Nicolas Anquetil
Hi Matthias,

just to keep you updated.
I looked into it. I found the problem and started to correct it.
Basically your code is now passing the tests, but it broke two previous tests and I need to look why.

It should be corrected by tomorrow.

nicolas

PS: BTW, you just earned yourself a specific test case to your own name !!!
You might well be on your way to eternal recognition by the human kind. :-)

i tried parsing a simple project with VerveineJ with only one class as follows:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import java.util.List;

public class Bla {

public static void main(String[] arg){

List list = new ArrayList();

Arrays.asList("abc");

}

}

When i load the mse in Moose, i only have the following model classes:

Object, Bla, String, CharSequence, Serializable, Arrays

However the List related classes (List, ArrayList, Collection,...) seem to be missing. It's weird, because the class Arrays is in the same jar/package as List (java.util) but doesn't get parsed. Could this be a problem with Generics?

Cheers,
Matt

Re: VerveineJ and Collections

Matthias Junker-2
Hey,
thanks a lot for looking into it. I feel honored by this dedication :)

Cheers
Matt

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matthias,

just to keep you updated.
I looked into it. I found the problem and started to correct it.
Basically your code is now passing the tests, but it broke two previous tests and I need to look why.

It should be corrected by tomorrow.

nicolas

PS: BTW, you just earned yourself a specific test case to your own name !!!
You might well be on your way to eternal recognition by the human kind. :-)

i tried parsing a simple project with VerveineJ with only one class as follows:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import java.util.List;

public class Bla {

public static void main(String[] arg){

List list = new ArrayList();

Arrays.asList("abc");

}

}

When i load the mse in Moose, i only have the following model classes:

Object, Bla, String, CharSequence, Serializable, Arrays

However the List related classes (List, ArrayList, Collection,...) seem to be missing. It's weird, because the class Arrays is in the same jar/package as List (java.util) but doesn't get parsed. Could this be a problem with Generics?

Cheers,
Matt

Re: VerveineJ and Collections

Nicolas Anquetil
OK,
done, committed and all tests green

nicolas

i tried parsing a simple project with VerveineJ with only one class as follows:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import java.util.List;

public class Bla {

public static void main(String[] arg){