VerveineJ does not parse some annotations in Java

VerveineJ does not parse some annotations in Java

Usman Bhatti
I am parsing a small java project with VerveineJ. The purpose is to see the capability of VJ to parse EJB and specifically session beans. There is a small student project of which a few classes implement SessionBeans.

When I parse the project with VerveineJ from the menu in Moose, I see other annotations but I do not find the session and WLHTTPTransport annotations in my moose model. These annotation are present in the following file:

Also, I do not see the type SessionBean that is an interface, in the list of types in my moose model. I did not open an issue because I wasn't sure if the problem originates from the class path not well-defined or verveineJ not correctly parsing. Can you please help?

thanx,

Usman

Re: VerveineJ does not parse some annotations in Java

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

On 14 Dec 2011, at 18:00, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> I am parsing a small java project with VerveineJ. The purpose is to see the capability of VJ to parse EJB and specifically session beans. There is a small student project of which a few classes implement SessionBeans.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/sius/
>
> When I parse the project with VerveineJ from the menu in Moose, I see other annotations but I do not find the session and WLHTTPTransport annotations in my moose model. These annotation are present in the following file:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/sius/source/browse/trunk/jws_basic/audi/SimpleBean.java.

I managed to reproduce the problem. This is indeed because the classpath is not provided. I still maintain that we have to find a solution to go around this problem.

> Also, I do not see the type SessionBean that is an interface, in the list of types in my moose model. I did not open an issue because I wasn't sure if the problem originates from the class path not well-defined or verveineJ not correctly parsing. Can you please help?

I believe the problem is still related to the classpath.

I am trying to test what happens when we have the correct jar(s) in the classpath, but I have troubles finding the relevant jars for J2EE (for SessionBean and @Session). Do you happen to have them at hand?

Cheers,
Doru

> thanx,
>
> Usman

www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."