VerveineJ enhancements

anquetil.nicolas
Hi,

just to announce that following Doru's suggestions I added/changed
some features to VerveineJ:
- primitive types are exported as Famix PrimitiveType
- interfaces are exported as Famix Class with the isInterface flag set to true
- entities outside the parsed source code (libraries, etc.) are
flagged as stubs (except the PrimaryTypes which are outside the parsed
code anyway)
- opened some issues (see below) in the google-code page for verveine
(should create a Component-Verveine to simplify entering issues)

Yet to be done:
- create a Famix Interface entity: requires changing the meta model so
I will wait a bit for that
- compute and export some metrics (probably the next one on my list)
- in FileAnchors store the relative path to the code instead of fullpath
- export exceptions
- export annotations
- set next/previous for the associations

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod

Re: VerveineJ enhancements

Tudor Girba
Great work, Nicolas! I will take a closer look in the following days and let you know what I find.

Cheers,
Doru

On 3 Nov 2010, at 12:19, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just to announce that following Doru's suggestions I added/changed
> some features to VerveineJ:
> - primitive types are exported as Famix PrimitiveType
> - interfaces are exported as Famix Class with the isInterface flag set to true
> - entities outside the parsed source code (libraries, etc.) are
> flagged as stubs (except the PrimaryTypes which are outside the parsed
> code anyway)
> - opened some issues (see below) in the google-code page for verveine
> (should create a Component-Verveine to simplify entering issues)
>

> Yet to be done:
> - create a Famix Interface entity: requires changing the meta model so
> I will wait a bit for that
> - compute and export some metrics (probably the next one on my list)
> - in FileAnchors store the relative path to the code instead of fullpath
> - export exceptions
> - export annotations
> - set next/previous for the associations
>
> nicolas
>
> --
> Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod

www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."