VerveineJ on Eclipse 3.7 and other "improvements"

VerveineJ on Eclipse 3.7 and other "improvements"

Nicolas Anquetil
As part of testing and removing bug #728 (placing methods in the wrong class), I migrated to Eclipse 3.7.

For VerveineJ, this implies that the org.eclipse.* jars (in the "lib" subdir) have been updated to the corresponding new versions

Still as part of this bug, I stumble on the fact that in Java, enums are implicit subtype of the "java.lang.Enum<E>" class.
VerveineJ now reflect this in the exported model (although more work is still required on this)

Finally, after all these changes, one test was red and has been commented out for now.
Hopefully I will be able to correct it soon.

nicolas

Re: VerveineJ on Eclipse 3.7 and other "improvements"

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I took at look at the latest version. It seems that now we have both the old jars and the new ones in the lib folder.

Furthermore, the sh and bat files are still using the old jars. I suspect this is not wanted. Am I correct? Should we remove the old jars and update the shell scripts as well?

Cheers,
Doru

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:
As part of testing and removing bug #728 (placing methods in the wrong class), I migrated to Eclipse 3.7.

For VerveineJ, this implies that the org.eclipse.* jars (in the "lib" subdir) have been updated to the corresponding new versions

Still as part of this bug, I stumble on the fact that in Java, enums are implicit subtype of the "java.lang.Enum<E>" class.
VerveineJ now reflect this in the exported model (although more work is still required on this)

Finally, after all these changes, one test was red and has been commented out for now.
Hopefully I will be able to correct it soon.

nicolas

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: VerveineJ on Eclipse 3.7 and other "improvements"

Nicolas Anquetil
yes you can (update the scripts, remove the old jars)

As usual updating eclipse caused some problems with subclipse (I have never been able to get this working on a first try :-( )
That might be the source of this issue (or I might have goofed up ... )

nicolas