VerveineJ

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: VerveineJ

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

First of all, welcome :).

I updated the instructions to get it running:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/externals/import-export/java/verveineJ

Please let us know if you still encounter problems.

Cheers,
Doru

On 10 Sep 2011, at 14:32, Júlio Martins wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am new on this world called Moose and I need some hints fo yours to overcome certain obstacles, could you help me?
>
> In case, I need to know how install and use the VerveineJ to create a mse file from a Jave project.
> I had looked that is needed to use an Ant tool but, how I am learning Java too, are getting a tad bit hard to move forward.
>
> Would be nice a step-to-step to me understand what I need to do.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Júlio Martins

> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

www.tudorgirba.com

"One cannot do more than one can do."

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: VerveineJ

Nicolas Anquetil
Hi Julio,

You are right the instruction are for Unix/Linux.
But when we will have successfully run it on your computer, we will know the process for Windows and we'll be able to update the site.
So this will be your contribution to make things work better. :-)

There is a verveinej.bat. (it's a command line tool).
The simplest call is:

verveinej.bat <java-sources>

where java-sources can be files and/or directories.

This is fine for testing, but usually, java projects require some external libraries that you need to specify to verveinej.
The way I do it usually, is to create a script specific to each project I want to parse.

I copy the verveinej.bat and hardcode in it the java directories and the java libraries that I need.
I find it easier to fine tune the parsing when there is special needs.

So I assign to VOPT (for Verveine Options) the correct -cp and the correct java path.
Eventually, JOPT (for Java Options) can also be changed, for example to change the amount of memory used.

If you have any doubt, just ring the bell

nicolas