[Video] Transforming code using RewriteToolsSet

[Video] Transforming code using RewriteToolsSet

Sebastian Jordan
Hi,
If you are interested in applying custom code transformations on a selected set of classes, maybe this tool will be of your interest. I made these mini-tutorial-videos in which I transform the code of a set of classes through a transformation rule using this brand new tool RewriteToolsSet.

Thanks!

[GitHub's repo: https://github.com/jordanmontt/RewriteToolsSet]

Re: [Video] Transforming code using RewriteToolsSet

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Nice!

On Dec 2 2020, at 4:14 pm, Sebastian Jordan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
If you are interested in applying custom code transformations on a selected set of classes, maybe this tool will be of your interest. I made these mini-tutorial-videos in which I transform the code of a set of classes through a transformation rule using this brand new tool RewriteToolsSet.

Thanks!

[GitHub's repo: https://github.com/jordanmontt/RewriteToolsSet]

Re: [Video] Transforming code using RewriteToolsSet

I want it as part of new tools :)

On 2 Dec 2020, at 16:14, Sebastian Jordan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
If you are interested in applying custom code transformations on a selected set of classes, maybe this tool will be of your interest. I made these mini-tutorial-videos in which I transform the code of a set of classes through a transformation rule using this brand new tool RewriteToolsSet.

Thanks!

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50