ViewComposer position

Ian Bartholomew-21
The default position of all views in the VC is 1023@10.  If you change
it to a location within the screen rectangle then a copy of the view
appears.  If you try and close that view then walkbacks occur and you
will need to close the VC.

If the position can't be specified in the VC then it might be best to
hide the aspect to prevent accidents.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: ViewComposer position

Blair McGlashan-3
"Ian Bartholomew" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> The default position of all views in the VC is 1023@10.  If you change it
> to a location within the screen rectangle then a copy of the view appears.
> If you try and close that view then walkbacks occur and you will need to
> close the VC.
>
> If the position can't be specified in the VC then it might be best to hide
> the aspect to prevent accidents.

Thanks Ian. I spotted this bug about a week before the release, but there
wasn't time to fix it. Its #2006.

Regards

Blair