ViewTabs missing active class

HilaireFernandes
Hello there,

The ViewTabs miss the #active class.

It looks like the css styles for viewtabs where not updated after some
code changes:

For example one can change #selected to #active (padding is a bit too
big, btw), in the last two css declarations:

DefaultWebStyle>>cssTabs1
[...]
ul.tabs1 li.active {
  background-image:url("/img/tab1leftongif.gif");
  }
ul.tabs1 li.active a {
  background-image:url("/img/tab1rightongif.gif");
  color:#333;
  padding-bottom:4px;
  }

How can I submit the fix for the whole cssTabs styles?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: ViewTabs missing active class

Janko Mivšek
Hi Hilaire,

Thanks for this bug report. For now the best way is to post a fix here
on the mailing list and I'll put it in the code. On VisualWorks for
start, then it will propagate to other dialects at the next release.

Maybe another way is to publish new versions (with a branch version
number) on SmalltalkHub [1], then we will merge together at the next
release for all supported dialects.

I already added you to the Aida team [2] on SmalltalkHub. If someone
else want to contribute that way, please ask me to add you too.

Best regards
Janko

[1] Aida on SmalltalkHub: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida/Aida
[2] Aida team there: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: ViewTabs missing active class

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

Here is a fix, I think you to review it.

Some comments:

- cssTabs1 is fixed
- cssTabs2 I am not sure it is fixed, better than before
- cssTabs3 and 4: I think it is not correctly fixed, again better than
previous state
- cssTabs5 fixed, but IMHO it looks ugly and could be deleted.

As I wrote in previous email, it seems css class name has changed for
selected tab. But I don't know the context or the history of this change.

Hilaire

Le 24/02/2015 14:41, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Thanks for this bug report. For now the best way is to post a fix here
> on the mailing list and I'll put it in the code. On VisualWorks for
> start, then it will propagate to other dialects at the next release.

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

DefaultWebStyle-cssTAbs.zip (5K) Download Attachment