Vision for Aida

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Vision for Aida – Janko, I was wondering if you could reveal any grand plans you might have for the future of Aida? What I like about Aida compared to Seasid...
Hi Bob, You just inspired me to write down my vision and future plans for Aida, so let me start with that: Main *Aida vision* from the start is ...
I'm forwarding a response from Sebastien Paquet, posted on Nabble which has also problems sending posts to our mailing list. I'm investigating the...
Re: Scribo Blog (was Vision for Aida) – Hi Sebastien, Welcome to the list and thanks for your kind words! About Blog tutorial, yes this one is quite old and you are very welcome to upg...
HI, I recently started using Aida and learning Smalltalk at the same time and I have to say that I really believe in a great future for this frame...
Hi Janko, 2012/2/10 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...> > Hi Bob, > > You just inspired me to write down my vision and future p...
Since I mentioned minor buggy behaviors, just another quick bug report: In the Pharo OneClick image (I haven't seen this one in VW I don't bel...
Tutorial, how to improve it? (was Vision for Aida) – S, Robert Calco piše: > I think Aida needs a much better, much more in-depth tutorial, that > really highlights its best parts, and suggest...
Hi All, Is nice to see this new year activity with the new year and is nice to see this focus in documentation. Making the connection with th...
2012/2/10 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...>: > S, Robert Calco piše: > >> I think Aida needs a much better, much more in-depth tut...
Re: Tutorial, how to improve it? – Hi David, Let me first welcome to the list and in the Aida world! > I really like RoR tutorial http://ruby.railstutorial.org/ . Maybe a > ...
Hi guys, Current tutorial seems to let the people develop an impression (as in this Reddit comment [1]) of "Aida as being well-suited for wr...
Hi, I think a major challenge here is to address who a tutorial might be aimed at. If we had unlimited resources :-) we could have a number...
Janko, 2012/2/13 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...> > Hi guys, > > Current tutorial seems to let the people develop an impre...
Let me clarify one point: On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Robert Calco <bobcalco@...> wrote: > > > The other pain area th...
Hi Janko, As I have a lot of opinions about this, I'll volunteer to work on it with you. :) 1. It should implement a non-trivial data model...