Vista and its influence on future of Dolphin

1 message Options

Vista and its influence on future of Dolphin

hnbeck
Hi,

since a few weeks I am looking at Microsoft Vista and its new
possibilities. As a long time .Net developer, I think that XAML, XABS,
WPF will have great impact on software on Vista. These keywords are all
connected with .Net 3.0, which is simply .Net. So if Dolphin can
connect to .Net (which should be possible by COM), all new things must
be accessible to the Dolphin today.

Anyway, will there be an Dolphin with comfortable connection
mechanisms, will there be an Dolphin which uses itself XAML as render
framework or anything else ?

Regards

Hans