Visual ActiveX Control ?

Pearapon S.
Hi,

    1) Does Dolphin 4.0 support/host "Visual ActiveX Control" ?
    2) Are there any tutorial to show me how to get start on using ActiveX
Control with Dolphin ?

Thanks,
Pearapon S.

Re: Visual ActiveX Control ?

Blair McGlashan
Pearapon

You wrote in message news:8vguk7$4fmc2$[hidden email]...

>     1) Does Dolphin 4.0 support/host "Visual ActiveX Control" ?

Yes. See the Active-X Control Browser, and Simple Web Browser sample. The
TipOfTheDay window also hosts the Web Browser Active-X control.

>     2) Are there any tutorial to show me how to get start on using ActiveX
> Control with Dolphin ?

Not for Visual Active-X controls at present. We'll be adding some more
material to the Education Centre on the subject shortly. In the meantime
there are the tools/samples I mentioned above.

Regards

Blair