Visual Age-VAST Migration

Ajaya Ghosh
Hi,
we are doing a migration from visual age ver-6.0 to vast802 for our
application. after migration we are facing issues while calling the
win functions, probably lot of primitive errors happening with the
parts library hierarchy. Is there any behavioral changes have been
implemented with VAST. issues is occurring while creating windows as
well as closing of widgets. does any one faced a similar issue while
doing a Visual age to VAST migration.

Is there any documentation other than the one mentioned in the
Migration guide which would help for me to get the details regarding
the migration..any guidelines over this topic is really appreciable.

Thanks
Ajaya

Re: Visual Age-VAST Migration

Wayne Johnston
You should post some more details.  You did cause me to remember how the default value for deferPortableNotebookPageSwitchToCallback was changed between some versions.  But I am guessing you are not referring to problems that show up as a result of switching tabs on a notebook.