Visual Works MSE Parser

Vincent Blondeau
Hi!

I would like to parse some visual works source code to load it in Moose
in Pharo.

Does someone has such a MSE parser and the associated Moose model to
import it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Vincent

Re: Visual Works MSE Parser

Stephan Eggermont-3
There is an old version of Moose in the public store that can generate an old version of MSE. Using that is probably the easiest way to export from VW

Stephan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone