Visual nonsense

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Gary, especially for the W2k theme, it would be really nice to have a distinct look for the selected view's icon in the task bar.

Andy, is there a good place to change the background fill style?  When I last looked, it seemed to me that it was hard-coded.  You mentioned a configuration tool you wanted to build, but I would be happy to use a do-it chunk to make the change; I just could not find a relevant style.

Sorry to bug you guys with such relative minutia.  Thanks to all for the lots of stuff that works well enough that I notice these things.

Bill

Re: Visual nonsense

Gary Chambers-4
Do you mean the icon or the button background?

Regards, Gary

> Gary, especially for the W2k theme, it would be really nice to have a
> distinct look for the selected view's icon in the task bar.
>
> Andy, is there a good place to change the background fill style?  When I
> last looked, it seemed to me that it was hard-coded.  You mentioned a
> configuration tool you wanted to build, but I would be happy to use a
> do-it chunk to make the change; I just could not find a relevant style.
>
> Sorry to bug you guys with such relative minutia.  Thanks to all for the
> lots of stuff that works well enough that I notice these things.
>
> Bill

Re: Visual nonsense

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Gary,

Whichever you think will work best - changing the background is probably more win2k-like, now that you mention it, but anything that distinguishes the active window would be welcome.

Thanks!

Bill

Do you mean the icon or the button background?

Regards, Gary

> Gary, especially for the W2k theme, it would be really nice to have a
> distinct look for the selected view's icon in the task bar.
>
> Andy, is there a good place to change the background fill style?  When I
> last looked, it seemed to me that it was hard-coded.  You mentioned a
> configuration tool you wanted to build, but I would be happy to use a
> do-it chunk to make the change; I just could not find a relevant style.
>
> Sorry to bug you guys with such relative minutia.  Thanks to all for the
> lots of stuff that works well enough that I notice these things.
>
> Bill

Re: Visual nonsense

Gary Chambers-4
Have settled for active window:

    with Watery2 the taskbar button label is shown with the selection
colour.
    with W2K I have removed the fixed colour, appears darker than others for
active window and effectively re-enables custom colour support for buttons
(like the SystemBrowser inheritance button).

Will release  later this week.

In the meantime...

To see with W2K remove #buttonColorFor: from UIThemeW2K

Regards, Gary