VisualAge Smalltalk Runtime Executable has stopped working

VisualAge Smalltalk Runtime Executable has stopped working

ravinder phogat
My executable is in an shared drive and I have created a shortcut on dekstop. When I am trying to launch the executable I am getting the error:

VisualAge Smalltalk Runtime Executable has stopped working

Any suggestion to fix it?

Re: VisualAge Smalltalk Runtime Executable has stopped working

dmacq
Hi Ravinder,

I suggest you look at your abt.ini file to see that the all the files it points to are where you think they are. You will have problems if you have moved just the abt.exe and abt.icx file to a shared drive.

I also suggest that you check that the network/shared drive is writable.

Donald