VisualGST Debugger disabled on purpose?

Holger Freyther
Hi all,

is the VisualGST Debugger disabled on purpose? What is the reasoning for that?
Besides some issues it is very nice to have.

regards
        holger

Re: VisualGST Debugger disabled on purpose?

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 10/06/2010 12:18 AM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is the VisualGST Debugger disabled on purpose? What is the reasoning for that?
> Besides some issues it is very nice to have.

Looks like a wrong commit upstream, I'll fix it as soon as I push
everything else I've got that's pending.

Paolo

Re: VisualGST Debugger disabled on purpose?

MrGwen

Sometimes I need to disable it for some refactorings and forgot to re
enabled it.
Sorry for that.

Cheers,
Gwen

On 10/06/2010 10:55 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> Looks like a wrong commit upstream, I'll fix it as soon as I push everything
> else I've got that's pending.

Just in case... :)

0001-visualgst-Re-enable-the-Debugger.patch (1K) Download Attachment

On 10/17/2010 08:41 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> On 10/06/2010 10:55 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>

>> Looks like a wrong commit upstream, I'll fix it as soon as I push everything
>> else I've got that's pending.
>
> Just in case... :)

Sorry, pushed the visualgst update to before my refactoring.

Paolo