VisualWorks and Aida

Rob Rothwell
I thought I have heard Nico say that you were moving more towards Sqeak, but I am actually considering moving more towards VisualWorks for the hospital where I work primarily because of the stronger database support available.

How difficult is it to move the Aida code back and forth between the platforms?

Rob

Re: VisualWorks and Aida

Giuseppe
What is the problem with Squeak+GLORP?

I don't know your background sorry, only say suggetions.

Cheers.

El 31/03/2008, a las 21:17, Rob Rothwell escribió:

> I thought I have heard Nico say that you were moving more towards
> Sqeak, but I am actually considering moving more towards VisualWorks
> for the hospital where I work primarily because of the stronger
> database support available.
>
> How difficult is it to move the Aida code back and forth between the
> platforms?
>
> Rob

Re: VisualWorks and Aida

Nicolas Petton

Le lundi 31 mars 2008 à 15:17 -0400, Rob Rothwell a écrit :
> I thought I have heard Nico say that you were moving more towards
> Sqeak, but I am actually considering moving more towards VisualWorks
> for the hospital where I work primarily because of the stronger
> database support available.
>

> How difficult is it to move the Aida code back and forth between the
> platforms?

Aida is available for both Squeak and VW. This is true for Aida5.6, and
it will be true for Aida6.0 and Scribo1.0

nico

> Rob

Re: VisualWorks and Aida

Rob Rothwell
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Aida is available for both Squeak and VW. This is true for Aida5.6, and
it will be true for Aida6.0 and Scribo1.0

Good news...

Maybe at some point I can be of some help with that.

Rob