VisualWorks and Pharo performance

Oleg Richards
Hello!

Are there any benchmark results on testing performance on these two
platforms. For example if i will use GLORP for data storage and have
about 5 launched VM's with my app, where i get better performance?

Cheers,
Oleg

Re: VisualWorks and Pharo performance

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Re: [vwnc] VisualWorks and Pharo performance

Generally VW's VM is much more mature and beats the standard Squeak VM in many/most respects and benchmarks. I'm not sure how the new Cog VM compares, however.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)