Visualization of language

Uko2
Hi everyone. Let's say that I'm prototyping some model. Is there some tool to
show it's structure like moose meta browser does? I mean, you can use moose
meta browser, but what if you want to visualize my model alone? And what if
I want to refine the visualization?

Re: Visualization of language

stephane ducasse
extend/subclass/customize/improve the Moose meta browser :)

On Apr 29, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone. Let's say that I'm prototyping some model. Is there some tool to
> show it's structure like moose meta browser does? I mean, you can use moose
> meta browser, but what if you want to visualize my model alone? And what if
> I want to refine the visualization?

Re: Visualization of language

Tudor Girba-2
If you want the same behavior but on a different meta-model, all you have to do is to open MooseMetaBrowser on that meta-model.

For example, to open the FM3 meta-model, you would do:
MooseMetaBrowser openOn: FMMetaRepository fm3

Doru

On Apr 29, 2013, at 8:54 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> extend/subclass/customize/improve the Moose meta browser :)
>
> On Apr 29, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone. Let's say that I'm prototyping some model. Is there some tool to
>> show it's structure like moose meta browser does? I mean, you can use moose
>> meta browser, but what if you want to visualize my model alone? And what if
>> I want to refine the visualization?
>>

>> --

www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."